North Wales - Nant Peris
From Friday 28 June 2019 To Sunday 30 June 2019
Pritchards Farm - Nant Peris LL55 4UF
Pritchards Farm is the camp site that we commonly use on camping trips to The Pass. It provides good access to the crags and is crawling distance from a pub.
- Leave the M6 for the M54 at junction 10A.
- The M54 runs into the A5. Follow this through mid and north Wales through Llangolen and Betws-y-Coed.
- At Capel Curig turn left onto the A4086 (sign posted Caernarfon).
- Take the next right at the Pen-y-Gwryd Hotel and rise slightly until plunging down through the Llanberis Pass.
- Nant Peris is the first significant bundle of dwellings that you come to that sports a pub.
- The turning for the camp site is on the right close to the pub.
NB There are two campsites next to each other. This is the second on the right directly opposite the pub.
Telephone: 01286 870494