Peak District - Hope Valley
From Friday 12 July 2019 To Sunday 14 July 2019
Hardhurst Farm -Parsons lane, Hope, Derbyshire, England, S33 6RB
You can find Hardhurst Farm campsite near the Travellers Rest Pub. The site backs onto the railway line, but this does not seem to be an issue on weekends.
Hardhurst Farm Campsite has the basics, including a toilet block and a cafe on-site.
- From junction 29 of the M1 turn left onto the A617 towards Chesterfield.
- At Chesterfield follow signs for Bakewell / Buxton and the A619.
- At Baslow take the A623 (sign posted Stockport, Manchester).
- Turn right towards Grindleford at the lights at Calver.
- At Grindleford turn left up the hill again on the B6001 towards Hathersage.
- At Hathersage turn left onto the A625.
- Continue along the A625 until the lights with the Travellers Rest on the right hand side.
- Straight on at this junction and then immediately right after the pub into Parsons Lane.
- Shortly right again into the campsite.
- Tent camping is in the far field straight ahead with caravans to the left
Telephone: 01433 620001