From Friday 23 August 2019 To Monday 26 August 2019
Dolgam Farm - Capel Curig, Nr Betws-y-coed, Snowdonia, North Wales, LL24 0DS
Dol-Gam Farm is just outside the village of Capel Curig towards Betwys-y-Coed, 5-10 minutes walk from the Bryn Glo cafe and maybe 15 from the closest pub. The campsite is situated on the banks of the river Llugwy, under the majestic peak of Moel Siabod, and caters for tents and small camper vans only. No dogs allowed.
- OS grid ref: SH 745 575
- Follow the A5 through Mid and North Wales. This takes you through Llangollen and Betws-y-Coed.
- After Betws-y-Coed continue on the A5 (on the left hand side of the river).
- After approximately 3km there is bend right then sharp left which crosses to the other side of the river at the Ugly house.
- The campsite is on the left after another kilometre along the A5.
- Flush Toilets.
- Hot Showers.
- Washing up Area.
- Washbasins with hot & cold water in cubicles.
- Drinking Water.
Telephone: 01690 720228